MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Grant and Katoa the only players who can hold their heads high. The rest yep , tragic , Munster crap, worst game Hughes has played all year. Pappy kick off error and nothing else, Coates since coming back from injury has been way off.
Katoa is a gun. Glad we have him for the next 3 years (and hopefully beyond)

I really try with NRL, like i like the storm as a team and organisation and will always have an eye on them. But i struggle to watch a match to completion. The cycle of put ball down, then charge. Just doesn't keep me engaged. Last night i just put it on the second screen before turning it off near the end

I really try with NRL, like i like the storm as a team and organisation and will always have an eye on them. But i struggle to watch a match to completion. The cycle of put ball down, then charge. Just doesn't keep me engaged. Last night i just put it on the second screen before turning it off near the end

Same boat. Respect the athletes big time but damn it's boring to watch

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I agree and last night's game was a defensive slog, Goodwin would love it. I still don't mind it but I just can't get into it as much

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back