MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam De Koning is being crushed by his brother in the ruck. Even got flung out in a ruck contest with Cripps, although he is a powerful mid still not ideal for a ruckman

Swans v Carlton granny. Pies flukey and GWS flakey round out the top four.
Pies aren't flukey. They've been winning close games for the last 2 years..well coached well drilled. 3rd on the ladder with a heap of injuries.

Giants look cooked. Been playing terrible football. Dogs are probably 4th best in it right now

Lol I'm loving how easily attacking sides are scoring now. All the rules in modern footy are geared towards higher scoring and it's taken this long for coaches to figure it out.
We're so far behind everyone else it's not funny.
Actually it is funny in **** Melbourne type of way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I'm loving how easily attacking sides are scoring now. All the rules in modern footy are geared towards higher scoring and it's taken this long for coaches to figure it out.
We're so far behind everyone else it's not funny.
Actually it is funny in **** Melbourne type of way
I don't give a crap who is doing it, it's really entertaining. Long live attacking footy.

Yeah those w***ers that say attacking footy isn't always better than low scoring footy can get ****ed, attacking in any sport is better
Last night the foxtel crew interviewed cripps and told him that keeping Geelong under 75 points was a great defensive effort. Melbourne's game in round 8 was so defensive that both teams were kept under 75. Why would anyone want to see their team kick 20+ goals in a game?

Last night the foxtel crew interviewed cripps and told him that keeping Geelong under 75 points was a great defensive effort. Melbourne's game in round 8 was so defensive that both teams were kept under 75. Why would anyone want to see their team kick 20+ goals in a game?
Truly horrible stuff. Give me kicks down the line and stoppages please.

I disagree but I'm old school and prefer traditional designs. I do think they should have gone with teal as the main colour.
Their current jumper isn't traditional at all just boring chevrons.

Imo if they can't have the prison bars they should go for this design as it's a bit more unique.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back