MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

That was absolutely 50 at any other time during the game , went over the mark and didn't stand at all.
Collingwood totally robbed but also suck shit massive choke.

Tipped the pies but bloody stoked the swans won.

Pies can't play finals now if the Dogs or Blues win - Pies will be 8 points plus big percentage out.

Our Friday night classy in the last round against them will be a dead rubber

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lol expect us to play an old side while Collingwood plan for next year, we win 77-68 and declare it the real Melbourne spirit showing up.

Nah that wasn't 50, he didn't have time to slow up and then the Collingwood bloke played on.
It was 50, McCartin knew where the mark was and went over it intentionally to try and hold him up. Because of that it affected the kick. Saw one just last week where Amiss got 50 on the forward flank against Leverde that wasn't anywhere near as bad. Any time other in the game they pay that against McCartin for sure.

Nah that wasn't 50, he didn't have time to slow up and then the Collingwood bloke played on.
Kozzy got pinged for one very similar against Essendon I think. Absolutely 50 the ump just didn't want to make the call that decided the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipped the pies but bloody stoked the swans won.

Pies can't play finals now if the Dogs or Blues win - Pies will be 8 points plus big percentage out.

Our Friday night classy in the last round against them will be a dead rubber

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah F* the Pies. Just need Carlton to lose now and the weekend will be a good one!

Lol expect us to play an old side while Collingwood plan for next year, we win 77-68 and declare it the real Melbourne spirit showing up.
And cost ourselves draft position. Thats #demonspirit

It was 50, McCartin knew where the mark was and went over it intentionally to try and hold him up. Because of that it affected the kick. Saw one just last week where Amiss got 50 on the forward flank against Leverde that wasn't anywhere near as bad. Any time other in the game they pay that against McCartin for sure.
Nah watch it again. McStay takes the mark at full pace, Mccartin doesn't have a chance to stop unless he concedes the mark before it's fully completed. Soon as the ump called him back he started moving back

So, hows Schultz working out for the pies?

There's a player called Ginnivan. Really could have used him.
He's been ordinary. Looked way better at Freo. Seemed panicky in a couple of late plays as well. Maybe trying to do too much? Not sure, but in the Pies games I've seen he's looked a shadow of what he was at Freo.

Nah watch it again. McStay takes the mark at full pace, Mccartin doesn't have a chance to stop unless he concedes the mark before it's fully completed. Soon as the ump called him back he started moving back
I did, ive watched it three times, hes occupied with trying to be as close as he can to McStay incase he tries to get the ball in quick. Totally pretending he couldn't pull up.

If he didn't play on it could have been 50 with another second or two. Seen them paid but glad they didn't pay it
Line ball. Glad the ump didn't pay it. Too many games those Muppets have decided games this year. Happy for players to 100% earn free kicks late in a game in a close one. No doubt Pies flogs will think they were robbed. Reality is they choked it. They haven't been able to win those close one's as often this year.

He's been ordinary. Looked way better at Freo. Seemed panicky in a couple of late plays as well. Maybe trying to do too much? Not sure, but in the Pies games I've seen he's looked a shadow of what he was at Freo.

I think he will need a season to settle in, I think the Pies traded this years first draft pick for him as well which is looking good for Freo.

Speaking of trading in players McStay looked ok for them be interesting to see if he can keep that up.

I did, ive watched it three times, hes occupied with trying to be as close as he can to McStay incase he tries to get the ball in quick. Totally pretending he couldn't pull up.
Watch it again! :madv1:
1723208244294.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back