MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the biggest in finals history surely? Don't even think we're capable of what GWS did tonight.
We dont build 44 point leads to blow, that sort of score is more our total for the game.

Last edited:
Absolutely vomit inducing teams left in the finals, if Giants had won that last night I was pretty confident they'd have beaten the Cats next week. Guess I want the Swans to win it now.

Absolutely vomit inducing teams left in the finals, if Giants had won that last night I was pretty confident they'd have beaten the Cats next week. Guess I want the Swans to win it now.

Absolutely.

So sick of the swans and cats so for me I guess I'm hoping the power or lions do it 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

1970 grand final , blues came back from 44 pts down to beat the Pies . So maybe equal best comeback hey Luke ?
Yes, but Carlton did it from half time, Brisbane did it from late in the 3rd quarter.
We dont build 44 point leads to blow, that sort of score is more our total for the game.
Yeah was an interesting game, felt low scoring until gws went bang and gained such a lead. Really nice exciting ball movement. Nothing you'll ever see in melbourne games.

Yes, but Carlton did it from half time, Brisbane did it from late in the 3rd quarter.

Yeah was an interesting game, felt low scoring until gws went bang and gained such a lead. Really nice exciting ball movement. Nothing you'll ever see in melbourne games.
Nah, Dees played exciting footy for most of our premiership year. And we may have lost straight sets, but not in the spectacular fashion Giants did. Massive massive choke.

GWS with probably the best overall list over the past 6 years just can't get it done. Maybe their 20 supporters need to cheer louder? 18k to a final. Why isn't this being talked about more? No one is giving a s* about this franchise up there.

Can't choke in finals if you don't make finals!
Think About It GIF by Identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we may have lost straight sets, but not in the spectacular fashion Giants did. Massive massive choke.
Dumb take. That's because we play boring safe footy. **** that, if we lost like this I'd be happy coz at least it was entertaining.

Dumb take. That's because we play boring safe footy. **** that, if we lost like this I'd be happy coz at least it was entertaining.
Your HR and BP would say otherwise.

Last edited:
Lose like we did vs Adelaide in the finals back in 2002. That was one of the greatest finals I've ever seen. Loved every minute of that game. Give me that over Goody ball wins.

Enjoyed the game last night, just not the result I would have liked. Still a win for AFL. That's how footy should be played.

Lose like we did vs Adelaide in the finals back in 2002. That was one of the greatest finals I've ever seen. Loved every minute of that game. Give me that over Goody ball wins.

Enjoyed the game last night, just not the result I would have liked. Still a win for AFL. That's how footy should be played.
Our all-time greatest loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back