MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

We're basically mid 10s Carlton atm with all the players that leave us going on to do bigger and better things with other clubs while we replace them all with complete hacks.

Huge fail for the coaching and list management.
Kind of in a weird way happy for Jordon. Clearly mismanaged by Goody. Horse has found him his spot unlike us. Was probably lucky to get a spot in our GF, but I thought it was s* he didn't get to play a minute of gametime. Couldn't give a s* about Grundy. Horrible list management getting him in the first place.

Kind of in a weird way happy for Jordon. Clearly mismanaged by Goody. Horse has found him his spot unlike us. Was probably lucky to get a spot in our GF, but I thought it was s* he didn't get to play a minute of gametime. Couldn't give a s* about Grundy. Horrible list management getting him in the first place.
Don't really care that he didn't come on for five minutes in the Granny when the game was over, I doubt he would have really valued that any more than what he did. Happy for him if he gets a proper flag this time around.

Didn't rate him with us but when you see guys like him and Bedford thriving at their new clubs you have to ask why they couldn't do that for us. Makes me wonder if we traded Sparrow if he'd come good too.

Don't really care that he didn't come on for five minutes in the Granny when the game was over, I doubt he would have really valued that any more than what he did. Happy for him if he gets a proper flag this time around.

Didn't rate him with us but when you see guys like him and Bedford thriving at their new clubs you have to ask why they couldn't do that for us. Makes me wonder if we traded Sparrow if he'd come good too.
Yeah also someone who played out the whole game wouldn't be on the ground.

All in all a very forgettable and dull game of football. Port need to give the captaincy solely to Butters. Rozee is such a weak leader. Sums up that club. Hinkley just can't get the job done. Long may it continue. Have to admire their consistency to keep being thereabouts, but clearly they just can't get it done. Oh well.
Agree that Rozee seems a poor captain, but Butters would be no better. Same downhill skier who has went missing in every final he has played.

I thought JJ had a lot of good moments. It's not a huge surprise he's having a decent year, he is surrounded by a few absolute guns which helps.

Never saw much of bedford, assumed his issue was that he was lazy. Glad he's come good either way.

Both play tagging roles a bit, we don't tend to do that, and I hate it. If you can sacrifice your fifth best mid to take out the oppositions best why wouldn't you

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back