MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

I've actually got a feeling Brisbane will win tonight. Geelong are coached much, much better, but there's more talent on that Brisbane list. If their midfield gets a hold of Geelong's, they'll be tough to beat.
Lions probably have the most talented list of any other club. Plus they get the best kid in this coming draft to walk onto their list as well. Can't see them dipping anytime soon. They dealt with a ridiculous amount of knee injuries too this season. Coleman will be like anew recruit next season and he's arguably their best ball user. Ridiculous how much talent they have. Fagan a bit like Hinkley though. Both really need a flag or they will go down as a huge disappointment with the lists and the chances they've had. Both clubs have been thereabouts for what seems like ages tbh.

Agree Lions on paper wins this game. But they struggle hard at the G, are dealing with some niggles, Cats off a rest and have the best coach in the game. You just know Cats will win this one 9/10 times i reckon. Hope I'm wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back