MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

For Holmes sake im glad his team lost, that would have just been cruel if he missed another grand final with an injury in the prelim.
You should send this to your Cats mates. I'm sure they will appreciate the empathy.

You should send this to your Cats mates. I'm sure they will appreciate the empathy.
They havent given me any shit about Melbourne this year really so I would feel bad giving it to them right now. (probably because I kept saying how much I hate my own team so they figured what's the point :tearsofjoy: )

That Rayner goal was nearly identical to Melk's 'gee god boy wow!' in the 2018 semi.
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

They havent given me any shit about Melbourne this year really so I would feel bad giving it to them right now. (probably because I kept saying how much I hate my own team so they figured what's the point :tearsofjoy: )
They haven't given you shit, because you haven't given a shit.

I thought Geelong had the game at half time. Great response from Brisbane but boy that 2nd quarter could have been costly l.

Ryan Lester won some crucial big contests in the last quarter. Won't get the kudos he deserves but really stopped some critical forward entries!

Brisbane all the way for me next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Lester won some crucial big contests in the last quarter. Won't get the kudos he deserves but really stopped some critical forward entries!

Brisbane all the way for me next week!
Good call, Lester was massive

Big positive: the premier won't be somebody who we beat this year. Could see a few latching on to that.
Yep even people on D'land won't be able to use evidence from this year to prove that we could have beaten Sydney/Brisbane. I lost count of the number of times they said that we would have smashed Collingwood in last year's GF.

Lions turn round a 20-point half-time deficit after their ruckman gets subbed off. Definitely a win for the "just don't be completely uncompetitive in the truck, and play an extra small" believers.
Yep, though it helped that the opponent was Rhys Stanley

That Rayner goal was nearly identical to Melk's 'gee god boy wow!' in the 2018 semi.
I was gonna come in and post the same thing. Was very similar and just as awesome

Happier than a pig in s*!!!

GWS choke it in 2 finals. Port do another no show. Cats bow out in prelim. Boy oh boy wowee how good. And I thought these finals would be rubbish.

Tonight's game was so good. Hard seeing us matching anything close to that anytime soon. Lions are incredibly talented and only get better with Levi Ashcroft next year too. Hope the Lions win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back