MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what, i don't mind Alistair Nicholson calling. I liked his commentary yesterday. As far as 7 commentary goes, he's alright (along with Bennett)

Darcy was still eh, but not so noticeable because the game was so good

You know what, i don't mind Alistair Nicholson calling. I liked his commentary yesterday. As far as 7 commentary goes, he's alright (along with Bennett)

Dream team in Comms box would be
Bennett
Nicholson
McAvaney
Thomas
Richardson
Ling.

Glad today's VFL Grand Final has no AFL reserves playing. Good to see some stand alone teams doing it... although i'm still not used to the inclusion of the other eastern states

Glad today's VFL Grand Final has no AFL reserves playing. Good to see some stand alone teams doing it... although i'm still not used to the inclusion of the other eastern states
Also keeping my eye on the other state grand finals

SANFL always has a great turn out at Adelaide oval, having Norwood in helps, but always good regardless.

The crowd at the WAFL grand final in comparison is grim

Oh yeah, Jay Lockhart still running around for Southport today. Wouldn't be disappointed if he got a medal

Oh yeah, Jay Lockhart still running around for Southport today. Wouldn't be disappointed if he got a medal
Billy Stretch is playing for Glenelg in the SANFL one

20240922_151420.jpg

As you can see i've gone all in + gaming

Yeah it's the blokes with no ego, not past players, but who got there through dedication to the craft who I love. Nicholson, Bennett are great.

Then the ex players can complement them with insight and analysis

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though he was really good yesterday too. Best work I've heard from him on 7, didn't make me cringe once.

PerfectFooty just has very high expectations for Reserves crowds.
Alright the 7plus app just said WAFL Grand Final

But also even so, i've seen bigger crowds for a county vic reserves grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back