MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordon worst on ground by a mile, what a terrible player. Needed to be an unused sub if Sydney were a chance.
Sydney were pretty ordinary, I don't think he was their worst not that it matters. There was a moment where he was so slow and got caught htb, definitely reminded me of why we loved him at the dees.

What a bunch of lazy one way runners they where today the swans. There where times in the second quarter i watched them put their hands out when the ball bounced on the boundary line ready to appeal to the umps, when the ball bounced back in. Second to the ball all day and not willing to actually go after it

Anyways i said it around midyear, any one of us could see it honestly. If you continually start shit, you hand your opposition dangerous momentum in finals. It almost cost them week 1, and if cost them royally today. You can't play catch up in a grand final, because the opposition will hardly ever stop

lol. Here's the David king comments i was talking about

Yeah I remember that. Most of the Lions losses was down to poor kicking. The coach can't come out and do the goal kicking. There is a point that the coach can get a group there but the group has to take charge.

This year they did (and a well deserved win it was)

lol. Here's the David king comments i was talking about
King is such a weirdo. He came up with this bizarre axiom a couple of years back that was basically if a coach doesn't win a flag at a club in their first 5 years they never will. It's one of the most strange takes he's come up with and wrote off Fagan as a coach off the back of that.

King is such a weirdo. He came up with this bizarre axiom a couple of years back that was basically if a coach doesn't win a flag at a club in their first 5 years they never will. It's one of the most strange takes he's come up with and wrote off Fagan as a coach off the back of that.
Your comment is good and deserves a like on its overall worth, but I would like to give you an extra like for “axiom”.

You don’t get these quality posting types on the Richmond board!

David King "People you wish would just get sacked"

Everyone else "People you wish would just get sacked"

(I need an excuse to post more whose line. The original quote also works fine)

Sydney were pretty ordinary, I don't think he was their worst not that it matters. There was a moment where he was so slow and got caught htb, definitely reminded me of why we loved him at the dees.
Jordon, had a lot of mates in the invisible club today, though. Like they showed up maybe for about 15mins at most and then Houdini'd out of the match.

Seriously this was almost a CC of 2022 GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back