MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we snuck a flag. Carlton arguably have had equally as good a list as we did and are still treading water. Can see them pushing again next year, but i can also se them missing the 8. Them and Essendon have been a fun watch the last 2 decades.

At least we snuck a flag. Carlton arguably have had equally as good a list as we did and are still treading water. Can see them pushing again next year, but i can also se them missing the 8. Them and Essendon have been a fun watch the last 2 decades.

Can't see the Blues winning one IMO, they literally copied us and that style has gone obsolete very quickly.

Voss does seem to have a bit of the Goody's about him. I feel if they have a good run in the injury department, they are a big chance based on their top 6 players.
The problem is it might be a situation where there's always a better team. Feel Brisbane might be around for a while, Sydney too, gws look better as well, Geelong just won't die.

Blues and Power are like us but we snagged a flag. Spud coach holding the list back.

Port are a weird team, they can actually play some pretty slick football but that is only when their mids get going. Superb offensive midfield, awful when they aren't dominating at clearance.

Port are a weird team, they can actually play some pretty slick football but that is only when their mids get going. Superb offensive midfield, awful when they aren't dominating at clearance.
They have a sick albeit one way midfield but everything else is pretty rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back