MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

It's already a pretty meaningless award but it makes no sense to take suspensions into the mix, especially these days where you get suspended for complete accidents.
The award is for who the best young kid in the country is, making it the 5th best kid because of suspensions is so damn stupid.

The award is for who the best young kid in the country is, making it the 5th best kid because of suspensions is so damn stupid.
Yeah, gotta agree with this, especially with the ambiguity of modern-day suspensions.

I hope Windsor wins it. Then he can follow in the footsteps of other MFC HOF champions who’ve won the award like Jared Rivers, Jesse Hogan and Luke Jackson. Not to mention two time nominee Jordan ‘Diesel’ Gysberts.

I hope Windsor wins it. Then he can follow in the footsteps of other MFC HOF champions who’ve won the award like Jared Rivers, Jesse Hogan and Luke Jackson. Not to mention two time nominee Jordan ‘Diesel’ Gysberts.
Didn't Sam Blease get nominated three times? That's gotta be a record.

Thought it was just the 2 times. Bate may have gotten 2 as well? Feel like we had 3 or 4 blokes who managed it between 2008-2014 ish
Wow, that Melbourne team really must've been something!

Wow, that Melbourne team really must've been something!
Robert Redford Nod GIF

I think the Brownlow should keep suspensions, I just don't mind it simply without explaining my points to far

Rising star is the 'best' young star award, not the best and fairest. Does not need to take suspensions into account

I just don't mind it simply without explaining my points to far.
I love this and am going to use it whenever TK smells blood in the water and goes to town on one of my arguments.

I love this and am going to use it whenever TK smells blood in the water and goes to town on one of my arguments.
I think i used 'and don't want to get into it any further' once before, but then we got into it further. It was civil though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ben keays with his hair and at a glance looks like a buff Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back