MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Adelaide, have we got a coach for you ! 😜
Its a match made in heaven. Goodwin then "poaches" Oliver, Sparrow and Salem to join him in Adelaide.

200.gif

F* I overrated the Crows badly start of the season. I had them a lock for the 8 pushing top 4. They are so far off it. Still heavily reliant on Tex which is a huge concern.

Often wondered what would have happened if we landed Tex. Sounded like we were gunning for him. Would have been a good fit. Take the racism of course.

I dunno I could see some mental breakdown type mutual parting of the ways if it all goes south. He struggled to handle the pressure of Mclardy let alone us actually being shit
Sure if Goodwin went full Hurricane Neddy he'd be gone pretty quickly.

I know it doesn't help that Tigers and Crows are both horrible, but Thursday night games stink. Can't remember a decent one. Usually one team or both off short breaks. Really not enjoying Thursday night games. Last night's game was a shocker too.

I understand Nicks has the full support of everyone at Adelaide.

What is the support full of?

I understand Nicks has the full support of everyone at Adelaide.

What is the support full of?
Has the full support of the board, the same board who gave him an extension before the season began when they should just waited to see how the season played out and look stupid now. Sort of like how our dumbass board gave Goodwin an extension before finals last year. CYA mode.

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants start to the season was an absolute tease. They are soft pretenders like most of the top 10 tbh. I can't recall a top 8 quite like this tbh. Don't rate any sides except Swans. Carlton at a stretch.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back