MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I ****ing forgot about this, the ****ing hero of the world at 30 years old bashed a food vendor. Concussions

Father of two Bulent Coskun suffered bruising to the face, cuts to the hand, ear, and jaw and back soreness after King, Roberts and Darren Postlethwaite, assaulted him at a kebab stall on Flemington Road, North Melbourne, in May.

Fantastic response from the Suns

Yeah loved it. Was a period in the last quarter that the Suns seemed determined to lose it by panicking.
- I thought both Daicos players stood up in that last quarter as well.
- And Moore's knee strikes again.

The bitter nasty side of me will also point out that Collingwood did not get favourable ump calls or lucky bounces of the ball to help get them over the line as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon playing an away game against Geelong at the G is bin stuff.
Remember when scott complained about playing Richmond in a qualifying final at the mcg. Yeah let's lock out 60k because you think you get to play at your home final at your shit hole. Yet play big Victorian at the mcg because it's a financial benefit.

Draper a bit stiff there , Cats race down the other end and extends their lead . Don’t particularly like the Bombers but they have copped some horrific frees against.

TK's support is a poisoned chalice

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
We all make bad calls i guess. I thought Goofy was a decent coach a couple of years ago. Thought we had a team capable of competing this year. Had the Crows in my top 4 preseason. Giants have been worse than us with a much better list. Kingsley looks like he's ran them into the ground. I mean, to be averaging less points than us over the last 2 months, you know you're going bad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back