MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong statement saying they're focused on his mental health so I presume he hit the nose beers too hard.
Likely just dancing and bumped his head into someone else's I say. They need to make people wear helmets or something.

Likely just dancing and bumped his head into someone else's I say. They need to make people wear helmets or something.

They're doing it in Paris for the break-dancing.

Geelong statement saying they're focused on his mental health so I presume he hit the nose beers hamstring awareness too hard.
Nice edit. 😂 AFL won't want to have any testers looking into this, nothing to see here.

Pies out of the 8, Darcy Moore struggling with form and captaincy, now a good old fashioned Collingwood racism scandal

How good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel free to educate me, I read the Craig Kelly allegations and if that's the worst they have on him I'd say it's a pretty weak case? Is he a campaigner? Yeah he sounds like it but it kinda seems like they just took examples of him being a dick and and used the person's race to make it racist when he's obviously saying shit like that to everyone
He called an old indigenous lady a dumb bitch, arseh*le sure but how's that racist?

Feel free to educate me, I read the Craig Kelly allegations and if that's the worst they have on him I'd say it's a pretty weak case? Is he a campaigner? Yeah he sounds like it but it kinda seems like they just took examples of him being a dick and and used the person's race to make it racist when he's obviously saying shit like that to everyone
He called an old indigenous lady a dumb bitch, arseh*le sure but how's that racist?

A lot of it was he said she said and also I agree some of it came off as him being a campaigner rather than racist. Almost cartoonish how bad some of it sounds, I’m not sure what to believe. Like if the guy is that much of a prick there’d be other complaints surely?

A lot of it was he said she said and also I agree some of it came off as him being a campaigner rather than racist. Almost cartoonish how bad some of it sounds, I’m not sure what to believe. Like if the guy is that much of a prick there’d be other complaints surely?
This one has the smell of disgruntled employee wanting some free cash.

All future Melbourne picks will involve a player thread bump

Ill Allow It GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back