MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think he's ever been given an extended period playing as a full time mid. He's said he wants more midfield time in interviews so let him have it and if it doesn't work then piss him off. If not that then drop him (won't happen) and just play the kids or whatever. Anything but just the same boring shit that got us to this position.

Finals is gone so the last three weeks is time to experiment a bit.
Yeah I'm fine with this, it doesn't really matter now so do your worst, plus I really want the opportunity to be able to say "I told you so" to you after the last round.

Shame this happened while McClure was out of the country so he couldn't get on footy classified tomorrow and tell us all how he's going to Gold Coast via retirement

Saints have said they are not persuing Thomas anymore today btw. The backlash from members saves the day.
Genuinely funny watching different clubs dip their toes in the water every few months to see if the disdain for Thomas has blown over. Watch it happen again round the draft/pre-season draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the halftime thing with BT showing Sydney's facilities. Wow. Incredible facilities. How is it a fair conp when a side has those facilities and we don't even have a home base lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back