MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton winning a premiership simply can’t be allowed to happen. I’d genuinely rather the Pies go b2b
I'd rather Sydney win. Most dominant team since the Bombers of 2000. Most deserving.

I'd rather Sydney win. Most dominant team since the Bombers of 2000. Most deserving.
Maybe statistically, but the loss to Richmond is a real stain on any "best since" talk when we are only half way thru the season.

Last edited:

Maybe statistically, but the loss to Richmond is a real stain on any "best since" talk when we are half way thru the season.
Either that or pull an India in the 2023 ODI WC and choke when it matters.

Maybe statistically, but the loss to Richmond is a real stain on any "best since" talk when we are half way thru the season.
I remember an online article on Adelaide around about round 7 comparing Adelaide to essendon in 2000. I wrote in the comments that we need to hold our horses before making that comparison. Boy did Adelaide fans have a go at me. Was a pretty reasonable comment in my opinion, certainly not a toump style troll. Anyway was a stupid comparison. I looked at Essendon in 2000 the closes opposition by round 7 was Carlton and that was 24 points and essendon were 53 points up at 3/4 time so they literally put the cue in the rack. Funny how quickly people forget how much they dominated that season.

Jack Crisp closing in on Jimmy’s games straight record who’s hoping he don’t make it? 🙋🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2006262

This arrived today. Actually isn't as trashy as I thought in real life. Still hope/expect the playing jumper to be different.

I really hope the jumper is different.

Love the Map as a SOO jumper but just don't reckon it works for an actual club team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire muffed two centre bounces to start this game

Why do we boo the umps for ****ing up the bounce tho is something i don't get

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back