MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Harley having a sook about Toby Greene taking the piss out of Heeney's video. :$ ... AFL has been at its cringiest best this weekend. :$ :$ :$ :$
Harley has always looked like he’s got a stick up his arse

I don't mind a bit of confidence from a young fella, but the ice in the veins motion from the Wizard was laughable. Hardly got a kick all year then he pulls that out when the game was over anyway. Quickly moving into Ginnivan and Weightman territory.

Someone who I have always liked Toby Bedford just received 3 weeks for this. Might as well change the rules to no contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be surprised if Cox takes over Sydney next year and Longmire ends up at one of the Adelaide teams.
Better yet, Cox takes over Sydney, Longmire to Melbourne, Goodwin to Adelaide ✅

Better yet, Cox takes over Sydney, Longmire to Melbourne, Goodwin to Adelaide ✅
Nek minnut Ken Hinkley announced as Melbourne's new coach.

Whats the thinking round this?
Sydney really don't want to lose Cox to West Coast, reckon he's their next coach. Longmire has one year left but could see Sydney pulling the trigger at years end especially if they win a flag. Would be a great way to send him off and Longmire will basically have the pick of the litter for his next job. Would only happen if Longmire was keen on the idea though.

I know Sydney dont want to lose Cox but you'd be mad to push Longmire out the door to keep him.
Wouldn't put it as pushing him out but give him their blessing to look at other opportunities. If he's happy at Sydney then no issue.

Sydney really don't want to lose Cox to West Coast, reckon he's their next coach. Longmire has one year left but could see Sydney pulling the trigger at years end especially if they win a flag. Would be a great way to send him off and Longmire will basically have the pick of the litter for his next job. Would only happen if Longmire was keen on the idea though.
Just cause it worked once with Roos and Longmire doesnt mean it will work every time. Madness imo. Longmire has rebuilt the list the right way and now they want to push him out the door when its peaking. The disrespect. Longmire should be told its his job til he retires.

Wouldn't put it as pushing him out but give him their blessing to look at other opportunities. If he's happy at Sydney then no issue.
You wont find better opportunities, I think even bringing it up as a possibility is insane. Far more likely Cox is the next Dew that they dont want to lose and bombs out wherever he coaches next than hes as good a coach as Longmire.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back