MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

But it is a good question, would be interested to know the answer.
Huddo just brought up 2011 where Geelong smashed Collingwood right before the finals by 96 points but I thought Geelong were above collingwood at that point?

Think that was the game Quarters went ballistic at the ump for calling a goal a point.

Huddo just brought up 2011 where Geelong smashed Collingwood right before the finals by 96 points but I thought Geelong were above collingwood at that point?

Think that was the game Quarters went ballistic at the ump for calling a goal a point.
I remember the game but can't remember who was what on the ladder. Shannon Byrnes goal.

I remember the game but can't remember who was what on the ladder. Shannon Byrnes goal.
Wikipedia says Collingwood were minor premiers so that'd have to be the closest.

Bit different though because Malthouse effectively tanked that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh boy dunk GIF

Lol shank
Looked like he was struggling after he was kicked in the head. Should have told the ump he concussed and let Curnow kick it.

I saw on the Swans board that they are doing a Melbourne 2022. Sort of seems like that and their bad run also began with freo. Thought it was Sydney by a mile but premiership race is well and truly open.
Their past two weeks have been far worse than our losses in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back