MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked like he was struggling after he was kicked in the head. Should have told the ump he concussed and let Curnow kick it.
News kid found me a precedent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I saw somewhere on social media it last happened 37 years ago when a top team got beaten by over 100pts this late in the season.
I wanna say in the 80s the Hawks got flogged randomly by Fitzroy or someone by a large margin as well, probably all on the piss the night before

I wanna say in the 80s the Hawks got flogged randomly by Fitzroy or someone by a large margin as well, probably all on the piss the night before
According to this it was north melbourne in 1983 lost to Fitzroy by 150 points.

The 112-point scoreline is also the second biggest for a team on top of the ladder in history, beaten only by the 150-point loss for North Melbourne against Fitzroy in round 13 of 1983. For the record, North Melbourne won the minor premiership that season, but were knocked out in the preliminary final in an 86-point drubbing to Essendon.

Very clearly this year finishing top 4 basically means **** all outside of home finals.
Dogs and Brisbane gotta be flag favourites atm
Hoping Freo win it myself, think they are a big chance.

Have any of those wins been that impressive though?
Depends if beating anyone this year is impressive.
Beat the dogs in Melbourne by 40
Beat port in SA by 80
Beat Sydney

I mean .. not bad

Depends if beating anyone this year is impressive.
Beat the dogs in Melbourne by 40
Beat port in SA by 80
Beat Sydney

I mean .. not bad
Forgot about a couple of those. Sydney win dont mean much right now and was thinking about them limping over the line against us and west coast.

Yeah Lions for me.

Still not discounting the Swans, just got a feeling they'll bounce back.

Weirdly reckon the Pies are a chance too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hope the Lions win it. They've been a great side for a number of years now. I just don't want Geelong or Carlton to win it. I hope the Hawks get in. They are easily the best team to watch atm. Other than that, go Storm!!

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back