MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish the Power wore the one on the right more

ff6d8c6f1ecca6a6b848b40aca5c5d1a

While we're at it can we bring back the matchstick demon and logo from 2000
Another reason to hate this club so much. They have phased that shit totally out, doubt we ever get it back honestly.

Another reason to hate this club so much. They have phased that shit totally out, doubt we ever get it back honestly.
Spose I need to quote this one eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing port fans are not smart enough to notice and to smug off their win to realise that the AFL brought in a retro round this year, but didn't bring back a heritage round where they could through written agreement with Collingwood to be allowed to wear the prison bars

You can tell me that they're different themed rounds which is true. But i actually think it's just the AFL wanting to bring back a historic themed round without igniting the whole spat in the media again

Good thing port fans are not smart enough to notice and to smug off their win to realise that the AFL brought in a retro round this year, but didn't bring back a heritage round where they could through written agreement with Collingwood to be allowed to wear the prison bars

You can tell me that they're different themed rounds which is true. But i actually think it's just the AFL wanting to bring back a historic themed round without igniting the whole spat in the media again
I could be wrong but I think retro round is a Fox Footy thing not AFL.

I could be wrong but I think retro round is a Fox Footy thing not AFL.
I think it was, but it's an AFL thing this year because there seems to be a direction at clubs to do it and 7 is also calling it that

They've brewed an IPA they want to tell you about, while they spin the latest track on SoundCloud from their indie three-piece surf rock band.
Jackson is definitely the drummer.

Never understood the other two designs. Weird.
The middle one looks like a weird twist on the prison bars, prison spikes I guess.
Who needs a cool logo when you have demon spirit.

Remember old mate Dez on the MB telling me I was an idiot for saying Sam Mitchell is a gun coach preseason. Hawthorn legitimately look like a top 4 team right now.
Might be a year too soon but you never know could pinch a flag.

****ing Dez. One of the bigger dees nuffies you'll find on big footy. That goes for most of the Dees mainboard crowd of mind you.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back