MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

All of us tomorrow:
giphy.gif

All of us tomorrow:
giphy.gif
Potential to move two up the draft order (potential Battle compo) with the bonus of Carlton missing finals.

Let's go Saints 🥳

Potential to move two up the draft order (potential Battle compo) with the bonus of Carlton missing finals.

Let's go Saints 🥳
Would truly make the season worthwhile.

Hawks don't have enough contest defence to be a true contender 🧠

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Watching them score 170 must have been so boring, where the long kicks down the line

Hawks are a bit like us on 2018 (tried to score heavily) but more skilful, even got premiership kryptonite Sam Frost in the backline. Hope the Hawks win it all so David King has to apologise to Frosty.

Hawks are a bit like us on 2018 (tried to score heavily) but more skilful, even got premiership kryptonite Sam Frost in the backline. Hope the Hawks win it all so David King has to apologise to Frosty.
There's no dominant team like 2018 either, definitely a chance of a smokey getting up. As exciting as we were in 2018 we realistically had no chance. I also think in 2018 we had some problems against top teams when they flood our forward line. We still had the same hack kicks into the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no dominant team like 2018 either, definitely a chance of a smokey getting up. As exciting as we were in 2018 we realistically had no chance. I also think in 2018 we had some problems against top teams when they flood our forward line. We still had the same hack kicks into the forward line.
I want Frosty on the podium accepting his medal grabbing the mic and doing a Choco .."And David King, you were wrong"

Three late changes for the Giants. Reckon they're happy to play against Sydney up here in the QF
Lucky you. You get to watch not just 1, but 2 competent teams up there.

Lucky you. You get to watch not just 1, but 2 competent teams up there.
Gonna be tough to get a ticket to that game, but would be a good spectacle

Giants haven't done anywhere near enough with the breeze. Reckon Dogs might blow them away a bit in the second – far more switched on atm

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back