MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants haven't done anywhere near enough with the breeze. Reckon Dogs might blow them away a bit in the second – far more switched on atm
Yuuuup

Sensing today its going to be miserable for Dockers supporters.
Us losing two spots in the draft order would be a bigger travesty

St Kilda Afl GIF by Dodo Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks vs Dogs has to be the greatest elimination final of all time. Never had two genuine premiership contenders like them play off in 6th and 7th
And they both play ripping footy as well.

But if I'm totally honest, I'm glad one of them is getting knocked out.

If we got another grandfinal with Geelong, Swans, Hawthorn and the Doggies, I'd be so bored with that considering they've all made it to multiple grandfinals and flags in the last 15 years.

Blues lose and miss finals would be so fn sweet. Doubtful, but Pies, Blues and Bombers missing would make up for us missing. Don't care about the draft pick upgrade, I just want Blues out of finals

Blues lose and miss finals would be so fn sweet. Doubtful, but Pies, Blues and Bombers missing would make up for us missing. Don't care about the draft pick upgrade, I just want Blues out of finals
Yeah pick won't matter, reckon we'll end up with a luke molan type who'll be delisted in 2 years the way things are panning out lol

Yeah pick won't matter, reckon we'll end up with a luke molan type who'll be delisted in 2 years the way things are panning out lol
I'll back Taylor to find someone good at the pointy end. Didn't have Windsor turning out as well as he has.

JT is the one Melbourne employee who deserves a bit of faith

JT is about the only guy I have faith in at the club. I don't think it will matter what pick we have, he'll find someone decent if we still have it come draft day.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back