MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A list with Brayshaw, Serong, Jackson, Young, Darcy, Ryan, Pearce, Treacy, Clark etc missing finals is a travesty

A list with Brayshaw, Serong, Jackson, Young, Darcy, Ryan, Pearce, Treacy, Clark etc missing finals is a travesty
They're young and have a treasure trove of first rounders to play with. They'll be right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well. All the results that impacted Melbourne panned out well, and Carlton will get bundled out pretty quickly

Geelong primed to go out in straight sets facing Port away and then running into either Doggies or Hawks at ‘home’ at the G, would be nice.
Them and Carlton look like the shakiest teams in it.

We will probably take that garbage Sean Darcy contract off their hands lol

Man that was a miserable afternoon.
Most expensive tickets I've ever bought to the footy. Bought a beer then ripped my face before I took a sip, saw the first quarter in the first aid ward, was taken to Box Hill hospital when the bleeding didn't stop, patched up after an hour wait, then reversed my father-in-law's car into a bollard when leaving the hospital. Didn't even get to my seat.

I've told this story before but it's a very fond memory of mine, I share it whenever this game is brought up. Apologies for anyone bored of it already.

Lol surprised there isn't more talk of a PP for north. Doesn't fix anything but 3, 4, 2, 3 and 3 are their wins in 5 years. That's ****ed.
Yep even in our dark days we had a few seasons of 8.5 wins and some enjoyable wins as well. I still think they'll come good next year. They should do what we did in 2013 and target good experienced players.

Saw on first crack that Stkilda were the best side in the AFL at scoring from the back half. So even Ross Lyon can change the way he plays meanwhile Robo Goody is still a boring bat shit w***er.
With no Max King.... Melbourne though "we need a big KPF"

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back