MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With no Max King.... Melbourne though "we need a big KPF"
Since King went out injured the saints have taken the most marks inside 50 of any side and finished 6-1 on the season beating good sides. It's almost like you don't need to be 6'10 to mark the footy.

Since King went out injured the saints have taken the most marks inside 50 of any side and finished 6-1 on the season beating good sides. It's almost like you don't need to be 6'10 to mark the footy.
Let's trade the farm for Max King. That will fix everything.

Yep even in our dark days we had a few seasons of 8.5 wins and some enjoyable wins as well. I still think they'll come good next year. They should do what we did in 2013 and target good experienced players.
They tried to with Viney.

They tried to with Viney.
Yeah, I listened to an interview with Jack on SEN. He mentioned his old man gave him a heads up that north were after experience and were going to get in touch with his management. Not sure how far they went with making an offer but enough for the media to report on it. It sounds like they are looking at a few. I was thinking you're Daniel Cross types, players that are experience and have strong work ethics but are on the fringe.

According to various reports, the Western Bulldogs were disappointed to have their elimination final scheduled on the same evening that their AFLW side returns to their spiritual home at the revamped Mission Whitten Oval.

Dogs fans will have to choose between attending the club’s blockbuster elimination final or supporting their AFLW side, which has understandably frustrated the club and its supporters.

Lol yeah I'm sure there's a huge choice to be made 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Rhett Bartlett and his efforts to archive media. But he also just goes Richmond nuff every now and then

Like i get what you're saying but they're not comparable, it's not like Kane is making choices on the future direction of channel 9 before leaving

Also big on VFA flags being included in the premiership tally

I like Rhett Bartlett and his efforts to archive media. But he also just goes Richmond nuff every now and then

Like i get what you're saying but they're not comparable, it's not like Kane is making choices on the future direction of channel 9 before leaving

Also big on VFA flags being included in the premiership tally

I hate it when I go "Richmond nuffie" too. :)

I hate it when I go "Richmond nuffie" too. :)
I like to imagine you found this post by typing your name into the BigFooty search function.

But yes, thanks for the kind words about the archiving.
Legit though, as someone who loves history and all for preserving it. You're doing great work there, no doubt

Legit though, as someone who loves history and all for preserving it. You're doing great work there, no doubt
Thanks - seeing as your Melbourne lover, thought you'd like to know I'm been trying for a while now to get released the 3rd and 4th quarters of 1964 Grand Final televised by Ch9. It exists but never has all been released publicly. Lots of red tape etc to try to get through

Thanks - seeing as your Melbourne lover, thought you'd like to know I'm been trying for a while now to get released the 3rd and 4th quarters of 1964 Grand Final televised by Ch9. It exists but never has all been released publicly. Lots of red tape etc to try to get through
I remember you mentioning this on twitter ages ago, i figured it was still being worked out

a holy grail for melbourne footage though, it'd be amazing to see but it's good to know that something from that Grand final is at least preserved and not lost to time

Pickitt you ever dig up that vhs?

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back