Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t bother me if it’s a couple of times, but the people we sat down wind from last season would get up four times in a quarter.

Seriously, if you want to drink that much, just go watch the footy at the pub. Or stand in one of the bars at the ground. It is ******* annoying and I am a pretty tolerant person with most things.
I hope these same young up starts hold you up, next time your emptying your colostomy bag old timer..Really?o_O

Yeah you’re going to miss massive amounts of the game to stand up for 3 seconds and let someone go past :rolleyes: I sat on the aisle at subi for 23 seasons, and have the aisle at OS too so I know what it’s like to have to stand up to let people through, and honestly, it doesn’t bother me. Some people are too precious and aggro
I also sit on the aisle and it's no big deal. I'm usually up and down a bit which is why I took aisle seats.

If anyone's getting up four times in a quarter, they either have a record-setting-sized prostate or the forward-planning ability of a juvenile goldfish.
Exactly! Plus it must cost them a fortune! Most of them are middle aged women so I will go with juvenile goldfish.

Is it not weird that the delistings at Freo have not been announced by the club yet but rather have come out via instagram posts from the players involved...? Is this the usual way it is done...

Yes, I just saw that... Would have thought the club would release the news first, but I guess they do things a bit different there, the coach for example sacks players in a press conference.
Sad news with Brady Grey getting delisted, who are they going to bring in to play the try hard tough guy in derbies now?? :rolleyes::D

Is it not weird that the delistings at Freo have not been announced by the club yet but rather have come out via instagram posts from the players involved...? Is this the usual way it is done...

Done by the players over the weekend, they might have been waiting for the media department to be back at work tomorrow to formally announce it. They might not like to pay overtime at Cockburn :p

The dockers getting stronger helps us

They’ll win some home games against top 8 sides were are jostling for in terms of top 4

I dont rate hawks
I don’t rate Essendon at all

I rate Richmond still plus the Pies and Melbourne will be tough to beat and

Swans will be ok too

Hopefully our delistings are announced by the club first. Amateur hour stuff for the news to come out via players social media accounts, shows a lack of respect from the club

Yeah you’re going to miss massive amounts of the game to stand up for 3 seconds and let someone go past :rolleyes: I sat on the aisle at subi for 23 seasons, and have the aisle at OS too so I know what it’s like to have to stand up to let people through, and honestly, it doesn’t bother me. Some people are too precious and aggro

I missed jack darling drop that mark because people stood up...

It’s not that hard to wait for it to go out of bounds or for a score

You do it in cricket between overs and you get shot

Hopefully our delistings are announced by the club first. Amateur hour stuff for the news to come out via players social media accounts, shows a lack of respect from the club
It has been so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The indirect benefit of freo winning games at Optus is not enough to outweigh the joy that comes from any dockers loss. May freo forever suffer

Looking at the AFLs best 22 for next year is making me quite excited. Should be a really even competition. No easy beats minus GC.

My top 8 (in no order)

WCE
Melbourne
Richmond
GWS
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
North Melbourne
Essendon

The indirect benefit of freo winning games at Optus is not enough to outweigh the joy that comes from any dockers loss. May freo forever suffer
bg-tstc188c.jpg

Incidentally Stokes, Mumford, Ezra Bray, Bomber Thompson plus they had Dank and the Weapon hanging about also.

It's hypocritical how Geelong's golden run doesn't get the same scrutiny we still do from a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back