Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be that person and ask:

• What is the capacity of Norwood and Adelaide Hills Ovals?
  • How many are simply due to people buying up double header tickets and not because of the teams involved?

Either way, though, good to see support behind it and anything to take more of the VFL I mean AFL out of Victoria should be applauded.
Norwood might be around the 15k mark, Mt Barker has a 5k capacity grass bank however there might be a temporary stand to expand the ground to 7.5k capacity this weekend.

What astounds me about this whole thing is that some Victorians have had the audacity to complain about the Crows and Power having an extra home game this season.

Richmond prominently moaned about the hubs the same year that the WA and SA teams got about six games at home.

VFL for you.

Going to be that person and ask:

• What is the capacity of Norwood and Adelaide Hills Ovals?
  • How many are simply due to people buying up double header tickets and not because of the teams involved?

Either way, though, good to see support behind it and anything to take more of the VFL I mean AFL out of Victoria should be applauded.
Norwood is 8000. I don't think it was a part of any double-header ticket options but I know of a few tickets redeemed by Perth-based fans for a proposed trip that never materialised. :(

Mt Barker is 7500 temporary capacity for this game. It's a brand new ground so don't know what it would normally hold.

I just realised Jeremy Cameron is 30 years old. Geelong is going to fall off a massive cliff in about 2-3 years. Most of their key players are over 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong accepts Rohans charge an hour before the tribunal hearing after originally deciding to appeal. Day gets his tribunal hearing and penalty remains the same (which is twice ad much as Rohans)

This league .....

They can only reduce the hearing on 1 case per tribunal night and Rohan's pulling out is the equivalent, so not surprised at Day's stayed the same.

Also Freo are #closertoaflag

/ep2018

Me and the boys are heading over to SA for gather round, never been to Adelaide before. Has anyone done a trip over for the footy b4? Any tips for things to do and see? Bars for pre game drinks, restaurants etc?

Me and the boys are heading over to SA for gather round, never been to Adelaide before. Has anyone done a trip over for the footy b4? Any tips for things to do and see? Bars for pre game drinks, restaurants etc?
Just spent a week in Adelaide and watched the Crows flog Cockburn. NOLA was the best joint I went to, way better whisky list than anywhere in Perth. Good food and taplist too.

Don't head into the western side of Adelaide in the direction of the port. It's like a cross between the worst parts of fremantle and armadale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back