Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it would be women in a ring online sharing images of their conquests.

Imagine if men did that. #Toxic masculinity #rape culture #me too #women never behave badly.
Seems a couple of players were duped by a pretend bloke as well. including one of our players. Unfortunately the sharing of these pics might have outed a few players sexualities. Hopefully its looked into by police. Not a nice thing to happen to you.

Seems a couple of players were duped by a pretend bloke as well. including one of our players. Unfortunately the sharing of these pics might have outed a few players sexualities. Hopefully its looked into by police. Not a nice thing to happen to you.

If the lists doing the rounds on Twitter are true, 5 ex and 2 current Eagle affected.

3 current Dockers, 2 ex

5 Brownlow Medalists amongst them

Last edited:
Some one just upload the drive to a gc I’m in. In the first bit alone Hutch’s, Darling and Adam Selwoods name there

If the second name is accurate will be interesting to see what his wife thinks about it.

Depending on when it happened the divorce lawyers are going to make a killing potentially

If the second name is accurate will be interesting to see what his wife thinks about it.

Depending on when it happened the divorce lawyers are going to make a killing potentially
If the time stamps on his are true I was thinking the same thing. I think his wife gave birth to their first child a month or two earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long have they been dating for tho?
Going through the names now fmac, xon and wellinghams name also there.

If the rumours are true, it would be terrible if any gay players get outed because of this or feel the need to out themselves. This is not how anyone wants the first openly gay AFL player to happen.
I always though Darcy Moore is openly gay but the club and media don't make a big deal of it (which is a mature approach). As in, he lives his life and doesn't hide anything.

There must be dozens of gay players if you think about it.

Adam Selwood was an absolute player according to my son and the rumour was that he certainly knew how to please a woman. Of that era of players he would have been my first guess to be on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back