Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Selwood was an absolute player according to my son and the rumour was that he certainly knew how to please a woman. Of that era of players he would have been my first guess to be on the list.
I thought Adam Hunter was the sex god with a peep hole into his bedroom so other players could them **** women

Dunno where to put this but anything ne remember this bloke? I vaguely remember him
View attachment 1730742
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dunno where to put this but anything ne remember this bloke? I vaguely remember him
View attachment 1730742
Oh ofc Jordan Jones.

'Not only because it is a creepy offence to record your mother-in-law and family relative while they are nude, but because you are related to them.'

It's not as bad as it could be if he was blood related, which is how I took it initially (I totally missed the in laws part). It's better than marrying a cousin which obviously isn't saying much.

We drafted Jordan Jones with pick 52 in the 2008 draft

Fremantle took Walters with the next pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Selwood was an absolute player according to my son and the rumour was that he certainly knew how to please a woman. Of that era of players he would have been my first guess to be on the list.
I know a friend of a friend of a friend who had supposedly been with all of the Selwoods. They were all packing serious heat, but Adam was the longest sword of the pirate ship Selwood.

So he was filming his in-laws?

Still creepy, but the West working really hard to make an "Eagles Incest" angle.

Good prerequisite for becoming the Tasmanian Recruiting Manager . :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back