Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good to watch, the woods - the ball movement is electric, non-stop. No going back, sideways etc - then they don't have anyone like Gaffy, I suppose. Really need someone like Noble.

He was talking about his brother, Josh, wasn't he? I think he was going in to bat for both brothers being AA.

Nah it was Nic. 1st and 2nd in the league in 5 categories.

He states the obvious, that's all he ever does, he's yet another job for the boys in the AFL media.

Difference is in coaching for me

Talent wise id argue the Dogs edge them, but name a Pies player that's gone backwards under Macrae. Now think about how Bevo uses a guy like Bailey Smith

Yes, definitely agree with that. He makes some odd selections etc also.

Reading the dogs board, many are totally off him. His obsession with his battlers, feel good stories of the like rather than picking the best side. Their gamestyle is all over the shop.

Bailey Smith really butchers the footy going inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We match up poorly against Richmond. Our transition and stoppage defence is shocking. Richmond's play on at all costs through the middle style will cut through us like a knife through butter.

Just for clarity, the Jason Ball who "came out" was a minor leagues player who was made 2017 Young Victorian of the Year and not the ex-WCE/Swans player.
(Unless you know something different?)
I thought this too. The other Jason Ball didn't play AFL he played Australian Rules Football.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back