Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Brisbane v GWS GF however would prefer Brisbane to win as they have been knocking on the door for a few years now. Mind you in saying that certainly wouldn’t be disappointed if GWS got up!
GWS scare me more than Collingwood.

We match up well against Collingwoods system. GWS's style is the game plan we struggle with the most.

Apparently the giants have won at 11 different venues this year. Good drinking game to have one each time you hear that provided you’re not interested in watching past quarter time

Almost as impressive as not losing in Victoria during a season for an interstate team. Don’t recall that being mentioned much back in 2018

Also the Collingwood crowd being loud is something we need to be continually reminded of

Lot of Richmond about this Collingwood side. Never seen Pendlebury just hack it forward off the ground before. McRae has got them playing the ‘just get it forward at all costs’ style that seems to win finals

GWS do start bad most games and work there way into it. Last week it took them awhile to get the mojo before they dominated

Just need the next goal to calm the nerves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to admit it, but Collingwood play like I wish we would play - hard at their man and control the corridor. Cant hate that.

Reckon the premiership is theirs to lose.

I hate to admit it, but Collingwood play like I wish we would play - hard at their man and control the corridor. Cant hate that.

Reckon the premiership is theirs to lose.
There extremely fit side. The opposite to us. They can run for 4 quarters while we run out of puff after 1 quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back