Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Renowned tough man Brayden Maynard drops like a sack of potatoes after a push to the chest

Biggest ****ing pretender in the league

Daylight second

I don't think McDonald's value could get any lower after that pathetic effort. How is that even flipping permitted running off the mark like that, he's supposed to run in a straight line I thought. I know this comp's rules are extremely loose but come on.
Tis a circus to entertain the masses. AFL has little to do with competition and is miles short of an elite comp.

I don't think McDonald's value could get any lower after that pathetic effort. How is that even flipping permitted running off the mark like that, he's supposed to run in a straight line I thought. I know this comp's rules are extremely loose but come on.
You are allowed to start off the line as long as you kick over the mark, but only for a kick after the siren.

Awful effort though.

It was so bad. On the SCG too where the 50m line is definitely not 50m to not score at all, as a key fwd where kicking for goal is literally the most important skill of your job.

No, I don’t understand, are you having a Biden moment?
Truly I could not care less about Freo outside of derby week, and I reckon most people on here are the same.

Non Vics stacking the top eight >>>>>>>>>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam day....putting fraser mcinnes to shame

He shat the bed big time....to not even make the distance, not even score a point....deplorable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back