Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood well on their way to running down another 3/4 time deficit

It’s equal parts impressive and insanely annoying that they keep doing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, seeing Freo fans happy over GC winning makes me sick to my stomach.

Hopefully, we can smash them again. They don't deserve any joy in life, absolute stains to Australian society.
its come up alot today, and not trying to single you out, just cant be arsed to go quote all the other posts.
Ppeople on WCEBigfooty claim that freo only care about beating west coast, and its the thing they care most about, that they also enjoy watching us lose more than winning themselves, have a bit of introspection.
**** me running.

its come up alot today, and not trying to single you out, just cant be arsed to go quote all the other posts.
Ppeople on WCEBigfooty claim that freo only care about beating west coast, and its the thing they care most about, that they also enjoy watching us lose more than winning themselves, have a bit of introspection.
**** me running.
For me personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about Freo unless we're playing them.

Wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if they win the flag this year, as long as it's not another pricktorian club.

Then again, I've never known a Freo supporter IRL, so probably clueless to how insufferable they probably are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back