Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A little research project to end the season.

Foundation GWS (first 100 games): 30-0-70
Current West Coast (last 100 games): 27-0-73
Foundation Gold Coast (first 100 games): 25-0-75
'08 onwards Melbourne (worst 100 game stint): 23-0-77
Dying Fitzroy (final 100 games): 22-0-78
WW2 era St Kilda (four spoons in six years): 17-1-82
Dying University (final 100 games): 16-2-82
Current North Melbourne (last 100 games): 13-1-86

We're historically terrible, but modern day North Melbourne might genuinely be the worst team in AFL history.
Add one more season like our last 3 and we'll give them a run for their money

A Brisbane v Hawthorn Elimination Final at the Gabba would be crazy if it happens.

Brisbane should get 5th now

Bris v Haw
Bris v Carl
Bris v Freo
Bris v WB

Lions fans would be nervous either way

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They'd be red hot faves against Freo and probably Carlton if they don't get more troops back.

Dogs and Hawks I reckon could knock them off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching these other teams unearth decent kids looking comfortable at the level kicking goals with ease getting plenty of footy.

meanwhile...

We.struggle.to.do.anything.well

How much of that is a reflection of the quality of their reserves structure?

Dermis going savage on Stringer and Essendon on FOX

Nothing he's said is wrong though

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

A Brisbane v Hawthorn Elimination Final at the Gabba would be crazy if it happens.

Brisbane should get 5th now

Bris v Haw
Bris v Carl
Bris v Freo
Bris v WB

Lions fans would be nervous either way

Don't think Hawthorn can finish lower than 7th unless Carlton absolutely obliterate the Saints to rise above them. Hawks are gonna have a home elimination final no matter who they play (will either be Bulldogs, Carlton or Dockers) and Brisbane get the other qualifier our of those 3.

Saying Stringer is fat, in the 80s you kept your body fat low, meant to be a professional era,

Ess were 2nd and 11-3 a few weeks ago now 11th it's a huge failed year, they got everything they wanted handed to them pre season, McKay, good draw etc

Don't think Hawthorn can finish lower than 7th unless Carlton absolutely obliterate the Saints to rise above them. Hawks are gonna have a home elimination final no matter who they play (will either be Bulldogs, Carlton or Dockers) and Brisbane get the other qualifier our of those 3.
Haw will beat Dogs or Carl

Haw v Bull is the better game though

Dermis going savage on Stringer and Essendon on FOX

Nothing he's said is wrong though

It was a valid callout on both fronts.

Re: Stringer: if he's in ripping shape in Round 1, then what can you say about his professionalism through the season when he looks like he does tonight in Round 24? This was something players back in the 80s were well aware of, how to train, keep body fat down and yet things are supposed to be far better with that today. And they [Essendon] are considering paying a million dollars a year for that...

Re: Essendon: they went out last year and recruited all these players [B.McKay, X.Duursma, J.Gresham, T.Goldstein], because they thought they were going to be competing this year and they haven't, that's a fail. Now they have these players that don't deliver on top of a list that isn't as deep as some others... I don't see them ever being able to manage a 15 win season with what they have.

They’re continuing to eat their own in terms of the Crom fan base. Real angst at the situation.

They're spot on though

Entitled soft senior players who think they are better than they are that have driven the "culture" calling out young talents who give a shit about the club and misdirecting the problems onto them

Sound familiar

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back