Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership winning ruck duo of Seaby and Cox say hi!

Best decoy 2 disposal, 6 HO back up ruckman GF game I have ever seen.
I loved the gentleman's agreement Woosh and Roos seemed to have: making sure Cox and Jolly only rucked against each other the whole match, benching them together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Stewart has signed a 3 year contract extension through until 2027.

He’ll be 34 when it ends

But travel doesn’t impact the longevity of players careers

Tom Stewart has signed a 3 year contract extension through until 2027.

He’ll be 34 when it ends

But travel doesn’t impact the longevity of players careers
Not debuting until he was 24 also helps on that wear and tear

Lack of self awareness , but they aren't wrong about Essendon

Bit of a concern when a supposed big 4 clubs is reliant on pokies to survive

Last time I checked pokies weren’t illegal, the afl and its clubs are sponsored by betting companies here there and everywhere and it’s dangerous ground to be wading into on the basis of social conscience as to who can and can’t sponsor clubs…

Exanple: the lefties who want to run Woodside out of the dockers ….

Now on competitive balance should clubs be able to use that money seeing as though the WA sides don’t have access to gaming funds through pokies like VIC, nsw or QLD teams do? The lions for example have 200 machines at their Springwood social club. ….Thats a different argument…

Last edited:
Last time I checked pokies weren’t illegal, the afl and its clubs are sponsored by betting companies here there and everywhere and it’s dangerous ground to be wading into on the basis of social conscience as to who can and can’t sponsor clubs…

Exanple: the lefties who want to run Woodside out of the dockers ….

Now on competitive balance should clubs be able to use that money seeing as though the WA sides don’t have access to gaming funds through pokies like VIC, nsw or QLD teams do? The lions for example have 200 machines at their Springwood social club. ….Thats a different argument…

And way to miss the point

A supposed big 4 club shouldn't be so reliant on that to turn a profit.

Ie they aren't as big a deal as they think they are

And way to miss the point

A supposed big 4 club shouldn't be so reliant on that to turn a profit.

Ie they aren't as big a deal as they think they are

Well their success or lack there of isn’t going to do it…. Gotta make the shortfall up somewhere..

The big 4 is a vfl thing anyway.. outside of those four the rest of melbournes teams aren’t worth three dollars put together.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back