Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you paid attention to his posting history?

I swear, there's a few on year that if they didn't have a crack at the club or players, they wouldn't post at all.
Hey now, he'd still be able to complain about how 'woke' everyone is these days.

Just preparing for the main event tomorrow 😊

Great how the relentless critique of the Eagles is in the non Eagles discussion thread also.
Yep

Obviously media, contracts, game day and the Simmo threads aren't enough to continue to put the boot in.
We haven't even played a game yet.

I'm sure posters of his ilk would rather us lose than win.
Give them more to post about.

Hey now, he'd still be able to complain about how 'woke' everyone is these days.

You would have had fun in the local council election in QLD then today where there was actually an only woke party on the ballot….

The guy handing out the how to vote cards (ie the candidate) was a cheery fellow but he wouldn’t give me his hat. … disappointed

You would have had fun in the local council election in QLD then today where there was actually an only woke party on the ballot….

The guy handing out the how to vote cards (ie the candidate) was a cheery fellow but he wouldn’t give me his hat. … disappointed

The fact that you vote in local council elections tells us all we need to know.

Unfortunately it’s actually compulsory here or you cop $150 fine… and I didn’t vote .. be more than happy to share the photo of my ballot paper of the mayoral election that shows written in 3 votes C. Judd. West coast eagles…. They won’t understand it but for me it’s bloody funny, especially if read in the Demetriou voice.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You have to vote in local QLD elections, they're compulsory.

I just spent 40 minutes in line, just to get to the end for some jackass from AEC to finally come out and split the line into people from my ward and people from outside. Would've been done in 5 minutes if they'd already done that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately it’s actually compulsory here or you cop $150 fine… and I didn’t vote .. be more than happy to share the photo of my ballot paper of the mayoral election that shows written in 3 votes C. Judd. West coast eagles…. They won’t understand it but for me it’s bloody funny, especially if read in the Demetriou voice.

I just spent 40 minutes in line, just to get to the end for some jackass from AEC to finally come out and split the line into people from my ward and people from outside. Would've been done in 5 minutes if they'd already done that...

Gross

I was wondering what demetriou is up to nowadays

35 mins for me… for 4 attendants and 10 booths… hopelessly inadequate

35 mins for me… for 4 attendants and 10 booths… hopelessly inadequate

They had about the same for us but only 1 person for the people not from our electorate(Gabba) and everyone initially lines up in that queue, which ended up halfway around the block. It wasn't until you were about to enter the building that 2 lines were formed.

Terrible organisation.

I even saw a headline from the Courier this morning about why 'Queues to vote will be long'. So they knew about I'd and did nothing to fix it...

There's been voting booths open for the last two weeks. There was one inside Carindale shopping centre, took 2 minutes to line up with all the pensioners last thursday. Pity our votes won't count for sh!t as we live in the christian bible belt heartland, and everyone votes Liberal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back