Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hawthorn win then it’s very likely Freo miss finals.

Lol

Going to be fun seeing Fremantle supporters hoping we win next week

If Hawthorn win then it’s very likely Freo miss finals.

Lol
Am I missing something? Because if Hawks win, then both Hawthorn and Carlton are still behind Freo on the ladder.

They won't be without a chance against GWS away and Port at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something? Because if Hawks win, then both Hawthorn and Carlton are still behind Freo on the ladder.

Idk, I did the ladder predictor this morning with Freo losing to GWS but beating Port and if Hawthorn win today then Freo finish 9th but if they lose then Freo finish 8th

Carlton and Hawks would both be half a game behind with easy run homes, so Freo probably have to win both of those, which is possible but far from certain.

Hawks have Tigers and Roos final two rounds.

Blues have us and Saints.

Carlton and Hawks would both be half a game behind with easy run homes, so Freo probably have to win both of those, which is possible but far from certain.

Gotcha.

Hawks on the verge of finals. Didn't think that was happening this year but it proves that game plan often outweighs talent.

Blooze are cooked, whatever their high performance program was last preseason has completely broken them

Hawks have had good run with injuries over the last 2 years and there moneyball traides have paid off
Paid off in the short term. It's also not their first round of money ball trades either.

Another reason to trade Barrass. Bring their window into view and take draft picks away from them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back