Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shit take.

Would be awesome to beat Carlton.

Who gives a flying shit about the team down the road?

We do what we want regardless of them.
Freo wont be good enough to make it past an EF anyway.

A win against Carlton would give us enormous confidence going into 25

cool GIF

Beating Carlton next week would be going freo a fairly decent favour.

With GWS and Port to come destiny is largely in their hands, but they really are reliant on either Hawks, bulldogs or blues to lose both of their remaining games to ensure they make it. Hawks have the kangas and tigers so that seems unlikely and Carlton have us and St Kilda. Which is a large unknown on recent form.

Carlton’s injuries probably bring them back to our level but having finals on the line (and a usual fairly decent support over here) means they will come out firing. It’s going to be hot early, I hope we don’t rest Reid because I want to see him take on Cripps & Co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the sheer volume of injuries Carlton have, West Coast should win next week.

Meh, we all expected West Coast to give Hawthorn, Saints and North a game when they all played here and we sharted. I don't expect much from us in these last two games. Would be stunned if we knocked off Carlton.

Would expect a Cripps (Patty) masterclass.

Meh, we all expected West Coast to give Hawthorn, Saints and North a game when they all played here and we sharted. I don't expect much from us in these last two games. Would be stunned if we knocked off Carlton.

Would expect a Cripps (Patty) masterclass.
You should go on Will Schofields pod, he'd love that talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back