Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I dislike the dockers with a passion but that's just so flipping lame.
The west's an absolute embarrassment.

Were plenty of Purps carrying on like 2 bob watches about all the Harley back pages - sort of ironic that they finally got their wish for the West to go with something else.

1724153405680.png

Edit: ports lawyer "Krupka said he did not directly strike Rankine's head with his shoulder, rather Rankine's concussion was a result of either the contrecoup effect of whiplash or the secondary impact when his head hit the ground."

View attachment 2085973

Edit: ports lawyer "Krupka said he did not directly strike Rankine's head with his shoulder, rather Rankine's concussion was a result of either the contrecoup effect of whiplash or the secondary impact when his head hit the ground."
So, rough conduct with severe impact, after he elected to bump?

Sounds like 5 weeks to me.

View attachment 2085973

You know how he could have avoided suffering whiplash or a concussion when his head hit the ground?

If Houston chose not to bump him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more! It actually positively impacts your life. I no longer buy the newspaper and have zero connection to any media outlets other than specific sports related pages that I enjoy reading. Media is garbage.
Some old lady came into my shop as I was closing(naturally quiet) and asked me why I don’t have or sell the paper, then proceeded to say “imagine how much busier you would be If you had the West”. I really wanted to laugh out loud but used all my energy to hold that in 😂

Might chuck some money on Port the flag. Last time an out of contract gun player with huge speculation on his future was suspended for a lengthy time resulted them being rubbed out for the year, their side went on to win the whole thing
They're due a GF appearance at least, imagine if they finish top two for the third time in five years and still havent made it.

Might chuck some money on Port the flag. Last time an out of contract gun player with huge speculation on his future was suspended for a lengthy time resulted them being rubbed out for the year, their side went on to win the whole thing

Imagine the Hinkley posts being quietly deleted on the Port board (and a few on ours) if it happened

View attachment 2085973

Has the lawyer been taking lessons from David Grace? Actually arguing the AFLs case for them with that statement.

Port fan has reported Matt Crouch for assault for knocking his hat off his head 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back