Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Some old lady came into my shop as I was closing(naturally quiet) and asked me why I don’t have or sell the paper, then proceeded to say “imagine how much busier you would be If you had the West”. I really wanted to laugh out loud but used all my energy to hold that in 😂
Did she want something to wrap the vibrator in?

Last edited:

This is so weird. He was just hamming shit up because it was a Showdown...first Laird gives him a little clip in the media and now they drop him for the last game of the season?! All players should just stay being robots.

I understand one of our players reaching double figure in possessions is a cause for celebration and the anointing of the next champion but he has been rubbish most of this year and pulled out of a contest again on the weekend… he needs to figure out if he wants to play football. Good on the crows for having the guts to drop him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah I dunno, if Dan Venables have pulled out of that one contest he'd probably still have an AFL career right now.

With all the concussion issues and doubt over insurance actually covering it, I think people will find a few more players considering their football mortality before rushing headlong into contests in the future.

I understand one of our players reaching double figure in possessions is a cause for celebration and the anointing of the next champion but he has been rubbish most of this year and pulled out of a contest again on the weekend… he needs to figure out if he wants to play football. Good on the crows for having the guts to drop him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's a difference between dropping someone and a senior player coming out and effectively publicly bagging him on radio and then the club leaking his dropping before selection night

Plus "rubbish" is pretty harsh. He's kicked 30 goals (17 behinds) and averaged 14 touches playing mostly forward in a rubbish team. I'd take that from a young mid sized fwd any day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The victory lap Kane Cornes will take over this should be reason enough alone to be against it.

Kane will somehow make this Harleys fault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back