Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The dick riding of Daicos specifically and Collingwood more generally from this commentary team is nauseating

Daicos blatantly stat padding to chase Brownlow votes whilst being allowed to just run wherever he wants unimpeded is nuts

As pointed out by HoneyBadger35 its incredible how little effort oppo sides put in to slowing Daicos down whilst Harley has GST put on every bit of contact he receives whether on or off ball
Pies lurkers can call it rent free, genuinely just turned the game off at the 10 minute mark. Can neither stomach nor understand it.

He’s going to get to 25 before we even find out if he’s a footballer, because he’s been allowed to play the first three years as a track and field athlete in a non contact sport. The handful of times he’s tagged, he turns it over, he fades out, and he resorts to shifting to HBF to find some footy and try to make something happen. His impact is terrible in tagging games, and for some reason oppo coaches simply choose not to do it.

The dick riding of Daicos specifically and Collingwood more generally from this commentary team is nauseating

Daicos blatantly stat padding to chase Brownlow votes whilst being allowed to just run wherever he wants unimpeded is nuts

As pointed out by HoneyBadger35 its incredible how little effort oppo sides put in to slowing Daicos down whilst Harley has GST put on every bit of contact he receives whether on or off ball
I'm surprised there isn't more shlong jockying.
Get your teams those father sons bois, or ladies

Pies lurkers can call it rent free, genuinely just turned the game off at the 10 minute mark. Can neither stomach nor understand it.

He’s going to get to 25 before we even find out if he’s a footballer, because he’s been allowed to play the first three years as a track and field athlete in a non contact sport. The handful of times he’s tagged, he turns it over, he fades out, and he resorts to shifting to HBF to find some footy and try to make something happen. His impact is terrible in tagging games, and for some reason oppo coaches simply choose not to do it.
If I hadn't seen you and non coach Schofield on the same poddy, would have said you might be the same person.
Probably helps having played so many games with hutch.

Ok radio. You win. I'll turn it off after a dsicos has been on the bench for 4 minutes and has 1 disposal comment.
Know your audience I guess their are some toothless muppets on the wireless

How can anyone watch that half and say that the Pies aren’t given preferential treatment? Both from direct umpiring decisions going their way and the leniency that they get with cribbing the mark etc.

Even more galling when the commentators praise them for breaching the rules as Richo did with Howe going about 2 metres over the mark and getting away with it.

I feel for these Adelaide fans. They're heading towards the same boat we are as a fan base in terms of disenfranchised with the club.
We won a flag 6 years ago. They haven’t won one for 29 years.

I reckon they’re a fair bit more disenfranchised than we are. They had a chance in 2017 and they ****ed it so badly that they’ve been in the wilderness ever since.

How can anyone watch that half and say that the Pies aren’t given preferential treatment? Both from direct umpiring decisions going their way and the leniency that they get with cribbing the mark etc.

Even more galling when the commentators praise them for breaching the rules as Richo did with Howe going about 2 metres over the mark and getting away with it.
Yep

12 to 2 free kicks at half-time.
Imagine if we got that at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be devastated if they don't get back on. A 59 minute break so they can play 9 and a half more minutes of the least competitive football you've ever seen is absolutely what the AFL deserves for sticking this on a Friday night

I'll be devastated if they don't get back on. A 59 minute break so they can play 9 and a half more minutes of the least competitive football you've ever seen is absolutely what the AFL deserves for sticking this on a Friday night

Yep. Both teams ready for end of season break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back