Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They were never getting close, but Crazy Vossy returned this week I reckon.

TDK as the sub when they're short at either end? No Cincotta to tag one of the Brisbane mids? Bringing back so many underdone players?

Poor Big Big Sound, really shot themselves in the peen that game.

Feel like that's them cooked now. Even If they win next week vs Lions the following Prelim they'll be cooked vs the Cats at the MCG, let alone being competitive in the GF.

Only flog bulldogs from 2016 can throw their way through all those Elim finals and win a fairytale flag.
I'm tired of the you can't win it outside the 8 BS
But I don't really want hawks to be the 2nd team and prove that it literally doesn't matter if you play in vic.
Although the dogs did hit up WA and NSW that season., I don't know where their last game was pre GF.
But then how good is a home GF with a fairytale storyline and umps that don't know what a throw is.

I'm tired of the you can't win it outside the 8 BS
But I don't really want hawks to be the 2nd team and prove that it literally doesn't matter if you play in vic.
Although the dogs did hit up WA and NSW that season., I don't know where their last game was pre GF.
But then how good is a home GF with a fairytale storyline and umps that don't know what a throw is.
You're right.

Give the suspended Heeney the Brownlow and let a team that didn't qualify for the finals have a chance at the flag.

I'm on board.

I dunno, I think the Grand Final is pretty tough to win from outside the 8.
eeIrM8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the other hand this is hilarious.

So many Carlton flogs on my shift at work, this will help take them down a peg, particularly after they won the flag beating west coast 2 weeks ago.

Scoreless in a final for a quarter and a half, far

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back