Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken's a busy guy - he's got to keep up with the greyhounds form, go to Coles AND Woolies to see who's got the best deal on Coke Zero every week, get his son to help him fix his computer because he can't find Freecell again - he doesn't have time to actually watch his team so he needs someone else to tell him who's not looking too good at training or during a game so he can make a decision on them.

Kane is spot on here (a rare statement)

Actually pretty common lately.
Dont mind Kane these days, seems to have mostly moved on from just click bait takes and spits a lot of truth. This season he has transitioned into one of the better footy media personalities.
Still a bit of a kent tho. :)

Last edited:
Swans v GWS surely now is better rivalry than the derby. I know the tally is way in Sydneys favour but they’ve played off in finals in their 12 year history 4 times already and GWS winning 3 of them
Spot on. The derby sucks because the clubs don't really have a rivalry. Has Freo ever beaten us in a game that actually mattered? Maybe once or twice to affect ladder positions around top 8/top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. The derby sucks because the clubs don't really have a rivalry. Has Freo ever beaten us in a game that actually mattered? Maybe once or twice to affect ladder positions around top 8/top 4
They beat us twice in 2006 and would've won the flag, just ask them.

Sydney vs Brisbane would be great with Brisbane dominating. Kicking 10 goals 20 and losing to the Swans who are 8.8 with those scores at 3/4 time and then the swans kick 6.0 in the last quarter to 0.8 Make sure hipwood kicks 3 behinds in the last quarter after great marks and Daniher jams one into the post from 60m out all whilst Cameron is running into an open goal with no-one 20m around him with 10 seconds left to go.
I want to be mad at this, but it’s so feckin true.

Stuff it ..

GO CATS!!

Already won a flag since 2018 so at least we can say like 14 other teams haven't won a flag since us.

Plus if another Vic team wins it we can say we were the last non Vic team to win it.

If we can't win it may as well keep our stats looking good

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stuff it ..

GO CATS!!

Already won a flag since 2018 so at least we can say like 14 other teams haven't won a flag since us.

Plus if another Vic team wins it we can say we were the last non Vic team to win it.

If we can't win it may as well keep our stats looking good

Nah **** geelong.

Cant stand the BODES

Nah **** geelong.

Cant stand the BODES
Yeah neither can I but I'd like to have something to have over other fans while all our decent records get whittled away.

Since 18... Rich, Rich, Melb, Geel, Coll only teams to win it.

Another Geelong v Sydney GF would be interesting to see if Sydney can defeat their mental demons along with a bloody good Cats side.

Would be a huge win for Swans if they got up.

Port getting over Hawthorn could be interesting also as Port have a great record v Syd and would have nothing to lose in an away prelim.

Carlton to investigate injury crisis

And got Rob Inness from Sydney as their high performance leader. Who before that was Richmond’s high performance and fitness guru.

I’m wondering if the Carlton board whinge about the turf where they train. Not brave enough to dive down that forum to find out.

Carlton to investigate injury crisis

And got Rob Inness from Sydney as their high performance leader. Who before that was Richmond’s high performance and fitness guru.

I’m wondering if the Carlton board whinge about the turf where they train. Not brave enough to dive down that forum to find out.

too much travel

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back