Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Hawks shred Port to pieces tomorrow night.

As nice as that would be, I am kinda wanting Hawthorn's first round pick to not ballon out any further.

Besides if Port manage to somehow manufacture a win this week, they are out the following week.

As nice as that would be, I am kinda wanting Hawthorn's first round pick to not ballon out any further.

Besides if Port manage to somehow manufacture a win this week, they are out the following week.

With so much of their defence out it's hard seeing Port getting up. They would have to put on an absolute midfield clinic and I don't think they have the ability to do it at the moment. Mids eithers a bit banged up or missing finals experience however a lot of years we see lower ranked teams steam into finals and through the elimination final only to then fall to pieces the week after.

HTF did Dixon hold his spot in the side.....

I couldn’t give a shit about the draft pick. As soon as the Hawks made the 8 it was always gonna be a shit sandwich

**** Port

For geelong

He [M.Andrew] was part of Melbourne's Next Generation Academy from age 14 and they have been seething ever since that the rules were changed so they couldn't match for him.

More any other club, I can see the Demons actively working to pry him away from Gold Coast.

His younger brother Riak, is part of Melbourne's NGA and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they list him as a Category B rookie as part of putting together a future pitch for Mac.

He [M.Andrew] was part of Melbourne's Next Generation Academy from age 14 and they have been seething ever since that the rules were changed so they couldn't match for him.

More any other club, I can see the Demons actively working to pry him away from Gold Coast.

His younger brother Riak, is part of Melbourne's NGA and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they list him as a Category B rookie as part of putting together a future pitch for Mac.
Imagine if they’d pulled off the mega trade for Harley last year.

They do say footy is as simple as Reid and Riak.

IMG_1964.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back