Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn’t give a shit about the draft pick. As soon as the Hawks made the 8 it was always gonna be a shit sandwich

**** Port

Oh on this point I do agree, festering turd of a Club.

With so much of their defence out it's hard seeing Port getting up. They would have to put on an absolute midfield clinic and I don't think they have the ability to do it at the moment. Mids eithers a bit banged up or missing finals experience however a lot of years we see lower ranked teams steam into finals and through the elimination final only to then fall to pieces the week after.

HTF did Dixon hold his spot in the side.....
I reckon with Frost out they have decided to throw the hail mary and hope that he can turn it on and expose a lesser player, or think that Sicily has to play tighter on the bigger body and wont float off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's so cooked, if Dew was still at Gold Coast he'd be in danger of being eaten.

Dusty's so far beyond 'well done' he's at 'congratulations'.

Unless we somehow end up with Hinkley, whom I liked as a player honest and dour... There is really no reason to hate Port... Let's focus our hate on teams that have beaten us in a Grand Finall. Therefore **** Hinkley but also **** Hawthorn!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back