Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Another way of looking at the tweet:
1. Hinkley (obviously) was annoyed by it and when asked if it had been raised during the week he said something emphatic like ‘absolutely’.
2. Somehow the Power found the motivation to turnaround a 80 point loss after being ‘humiliated’ or ‘embarrassed’ (where all the external criticism - from all sources - would have piled on top of their own hurt pride).
3. Hodge said you never give your opponents anything to use as motivation. I suspect Mitchell will be reflecting on that over the summer.

So the tweet was a factor but how much? Three points worth?

PS: whatever, the umpires definitely did contribute to the outcome with the decisions that led to goals.

Another way of looking at the tweet:
1. Hinkley (obviously) was annoyed by it and when asked if it had been raised during the week he said something emphatic like ‘absolutely’.
2. Somehow the Power found the motivation to turnaround a 80 point loss after being ‘humiliated’ or ‘embarrassed’ (where all the external criticism - from all sources - would have piled on top of their own hurt pride).
3. Hodge said you never give your opponents anything to use as motivation. I suspect Mitchell will be reflecting on that over the summer.

So the tweet was a factor but how much? Three points worth?

PS: whatever, the umpires definitely did contribute to the outcome with the decisions that led to goals.
Port also heavily undermanned - particularly in defence

Kern could have been the bigger man. Would have been better if it was coming from the player group rather than the coach.

However Ginni needs to grow up, as do the Hawks. Open your mouth you are going to get reactions especially when you lose. If that’s how you want to go about it don’t carry on when it comes back at you. Suck it up and smile.

Sounded like Hawks radio rather than channel 7 at times last night. Had a tough time listening to that commentary and special comments particularly seeing it’s a final, in what’s meant to be a national competition.

Port is infested with an "us against the world and **** the world" mentality. Hinkley embodies that approach. I suspect it's why they don't perform consistently - if there's nothing to fight against, no score to settle then they don't show up.

It also means that they waste time and energy on embarrassing shit like complaining about having to be in the same hotel as Adelaide during the hub.

Not too fussed who wins this but a slight preference for the Giants - think they’re a better chance to knock over Geelong

And an all Sydney GF should be a cracking game

Kern could have been the bigger man. Would have been better if it was coming from the player group rather than the coach.

However Ginni needs to grow up, as do the Hawks. Open your mouth you are going to get reactions especially when you lose. If that’s how you want to go about it don’t carry on when it comes back at you. Suck it up and smile.

Sounded like Hawks radio rather than channel 7 at times last night. Had a tough time listening to that commentary and special comments particularly seeing it’s a final, in what’s meant to be a national competition.
That's what the mute button is for.

Port is infested with an "us against the world and **** the world" mentality. Hinkley embodies that approach. I suspect it's why they don't perform consistently - if there's nothing to fight against, no score to settle then they don't show up.

It also means that they waste time and energy on embarrassing shit like complaining about having to be in the same hotel as Adelaide during the hub.

DdH9IXQV4AEpdzj.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much wanting GWS to win tonight, as I think a SYD v GWS Grand Final would be a great watch.

Bonus would be enjoying the meltdown in the Vic Centric media core, at the reality of an all NSW Grand Final.

Would garner some entertaining dick swinging, by the Cockroaches as they flaunt their superiority over The Mexicans.

Very much wanting GWS to win tonight, as I think a SYD v GWS Grand Final would be a great watch.

Bonus would be enjoying the meltdown in the Vic Centric media core, at the reality of an all NSW Grand Final.

Would garner some entertaining dick swinging, by the Cockroaches as they flaunt their superiority over The Mexicans.

If the VaFL media had any brains (LOL) you would think that if one of their beloved VIC teams weren’t in the grand final, having a genuine rivalry game between two Non VIC teams would be the next best thing 😀

Giants doing very nicely thus far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back