Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Brule What GIF

Not a lot of FOOT in that FOOTBALL!

This is REAL football...

sadly SOCCER allows scoring from any part of the bodyt except the HANDS

AFL is only football where to score a goal it has to come of the lower part of the LEG

So only one REAL FOOTBALL game in the world !

Pendles..... very limited travel in 18 years= 90 games.
Mundy..... on a plane every second weeks for 16 seasons.
Not hard to work out why Mundy didn't make 400.

Well it is being advocated by a clown A buffoon.

I’ve come to the conclusion that by the end of their careers, the WA based players end up “losing” about 2 seasons of footy, due to body fatigue.

So let’s say 40 - 45 games.

ok as i not a Noonga i will say LETS GO FREO

Yokai is a Noongar call to action meaning 'enough is enough'.
Yeah that definition i've seen around before on the Yokai website (formerly the WA Stolen Generations Aboriginal Corporation) and other non-profits associated with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The smalll shade on it is that the lack of travel (Not Pendles fault) is one reason he can play 400 games.

Is playing on next year. He’s all class both on and off the field - Really wish he’d played for us tbh.

Hope he goes past Brent Harvey (nothing against Boomer just think Pendlebury deserves a record like that).

try telling a Pies supporter - their response is similar to victim blaming
That Daniel’s thread on twitter is a laugh. Some quality fishing.

He wasn’t even saying that it was bad, just putting the stats out there

I don’t think Buckley was ever a chance.

It’s going to be either Graham or some random assistant coach we all remember playing ten years ago (a bit like Simpson tbh). If Schofield gets it they’re even more of a boys club than we think they are.

I don’t think Buckley was ever a chance.

It’s going to be either Graham or some random assistant coach we all remember playing ten years ago (a bit like Simpson tbh). If Schofield gets it they’re even more of a boys club than we think they are.
unless it is graham i dont care.

But even then i say well done Graham. You learnt a lot from Justin now do your own thing.

That amount of money in a job doesnt come along often

unless it is graham i dont care.

But even then i say well done Graham. You learnt a lot from Justin now do your own thing.

That amount of money in a job doesnt come along often

Really worried if it is Graham. It took a while but I think he’s got our forwards really working well with just two first rounders (Amiss and Sturt) amongst them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back