Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

No it shouldn't. He has another contract for next season and we have improved. Already 12.5 wins with three rounds to go.

Knee jerk reactions from teams just missing finals don't get you anywhere, stability and patience is what breeds results. Who are you going to get to coach us?
I don't think he should be sacked personally, but I expect/hope that there would be a conversation along the lines of if we aren't comfortably top 8 by the bye next season you can pack your bags.

I think we have improved drastically since last season, and we look set for the top 4 over the next 3-4 seasons if we play our cards right.

It was weird. I was watching the turnovers, muffed handball chains and missed connection passes by foot most of the game and thinking Sydney have completely loss confidence which was underlined for me when Gulden missed a snap goal 20m out in the 3rd quarter that would have been routine earlier in the season.

But late in the game when you'd think from exhaustion their skills would be at their worst they pulled things out of their .....

Also could have done without the shot of Dean Cox’s ass crack at the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another episode of sooky la la McRae 🍆
He's delivering. :D
  • Cost the club a bit of coin calling the umpires 'a circus' with the deliberates I reckon...
  • Then doubled down and sooked the AFL will tick it off
  • Sooking the missed 50 (which was totally there) would have been paid at the MCG
  • Rambling total shit again. Waiting for another lasagne analogy here...

Last edited:
Queue McRae sooking about the umpiring. In fairness he was asked about the non-50, but he then doubles down mentioning the deliberates.

Delicious tears.

I actually thought the 2 deliberates were there. 100% Moore was going for the boundary that one I thought was blatant, Cox was going for the boundary too he was under immense pressure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually thought the 2 deliberates were there. 100% Moore was going for the boundary that one I thought was blatant, Cox was going for the boundary too he was under immense pressure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I see those being called against us 100% of the time in the same scenario.

They were correct in my opinion.

I see those being called against us 100% of the time in the same scenario.

They were correct in my opinion.
Without a shadow of a doubt.

Can you recall the last dissent free you saw paid this year? :think:

We can all be appreciative of the umps today because Collingwood 100% should have received a 50 m penalty to win them the game last night, McCartin ran 5m over the mark and it wasn't called.

He stopped once the whistle was blown & immediately started backing up when the umpire was setting the mark at which point the player with the ball played on.
If he hadn’t immediately started retreating it would have been called. I thought it was to the letter of the law & followed the whistle. Can’t do more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back