Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i reckon with daniher retiring brisbane are suddenly way less scary.

They would not have gotten anywhere near the GF if it wasn't for Daniher in the prelim.

Good on Joe. About the only redeeming feature for me of Brisbane winning. Like the cut of his jib. Always smiling and has gone out on a high. Could have won the Norm Smith if he had kicked straight.

Oof Daniher finishes on 96 games, no father son for Brisbane.
Sad Samantha Bee GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going a bit early based on reputation. It could backfire spectacularly. Events this year showed they haven't quite removed the negative parts of what Stengel likes to get up to. Maybe it's a bit of hubris picking up all the bad boys and it will come back to hit them hard. Much to play out yet.
I agree re the bad boys. It wasn't all that long ao that Fremantle were like a half way house.
Look how that played out.

Gws looking at bringing Dylan Shiel back

Years after Essendon sold the farm for him, they might be returning him for far, far less

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bailey Smith nominates Geelong, hours before the bulldogs b&f, which he declined to attend.

Not sure who's more selfish, the overrated Smith or Oliver.

Never cared for Smith and have long said if he wasn't good looking, nobody would rate him that highly.
I met him before he was drafted & he was a great kid.
I also never understood the "good looking" tag, but maybe it was because of his stupid moustache & ridiculous hair.
I wish him well (except against us, of course)

Who do Brissy target for KPF

Membrey?
Darling?
Taberner?
Lynch?

Or do they run with an extra small next to Hipwood and Morris

I guess they have Brandon Ryan up there too, maybe Fort plays a bunch as a fwd/ruck

Who do Brissy target for KPF

Membrey?
Darling?
Taberner?
Lynch?

Or do they run with an extra small next to Hipwood and Morris

I guess they have Brandon Ryan up there too, maybe Fort plays a bunch as a fwd/ruck
Is McKay out of the question?
Might help Carlton get to Petracca

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back