Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea the problem is NO ONE is innocent of doing something that others might consider offensive at sometime in their life.
Generally /probably a lot more than once too.

If it’s behind closed doors and just a bit of humour for said people then get the **** over it and move on.

I mean you may aswell cancel all stand up comedy if this is the end goal
I’d hate to see the outcry if anyone saw our annual end of year drag golf day
It’s quite the spectacle and very unhinged

Toby Greene coping a fine for dressing up as Raygun and "not showing leadership" is a joke.

Toby Greene coping a fine for dressing up as Raygun and "not showing leadership" is a joke.
the fine is purely on the latter from what i've seen, nothing to do with his costume at all

It's all Jesse Hogan's fault no doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's childish, immature, petty and unnecessary but the melts in the Eagles board is still giving unlimited amounts of pleasure.

I know I should be focusing on the big win we've just had with Shai and positive future we are looking down the barrel of, but the thought of our prolonged success for the next 10 years coinciding with there prolonged downfall and bottom dwelling is just making my mouth water like a Costco mudcake. All to myself.

I genuinely hope Jake Stringer gets to GWS just for next years player review.

Hearing about the GWS stuff helps me understand why all the Freo players at the Peel Thunder post GF celebrations at Peel HQ were so cliquey and flat out refused to even say a 'hi' towards people they didn't know.

I genuinely hope Jake Stringer gets to GWS just for next years player review.
Sounds like someone should have gone dressed as 'commitment' and Jake Stringer. :$

A lot of those teachers also never ventured out of their middle/upper class bubble.

A handful of them and their supporters are massively engaged in political discussions on this site.
wot

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back