Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I see where North Melbourne are looking to sell games, maybe to either Fremantle or West Coast.
I thought that the AFL were against any Melbourne based team selling games tofootball states, such as WA and SA.
I will be interested to see if it actually happens.

Maybe someone was pressing his pressure points and he felt threatened?

Imagine giving an 8 year old an Apple watch and then giving them an Esim card on top!!. Dumb parents of the year award.

The only time i would give a kid that old that type of equipment is if they need to be contactable due to something like a severe anaphylaxis or similar

I see where North Melbourne are looking to sell games, maybe to either Fremantle or West Coast.
I thought that the AFL were against any Melbourne based team selling games tofootball states, such as WA and SA.
I will be interested to see if it actually happens.
Wouldn't Tasmania make up about half the sold games (between North and Hawthorn)? It's a pretty big gap and I'm not sure what else is there to replace it.

Wouldn't be overly surprised if Canberra is Team 20 either tbh - the silence on Team 20 when the Canberra deal expires much later than the Tasmania ones is somewhat suspicious IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back